Fugro has extensive global experience of design, engineering, production and commissioning of integrated real-time environmental, response and facilities monitoring systems for harsh offshore environments. The systems are used to assist in maximising personnel safety, asset integrity, production integrity and operational efficiency at an offshore facility.
Real-time offshore monitoring systems improve safety and enhance operational efficiency by monitoring structural, meteorological and oceanographic (metocean) conditions. They provide essential, rapid access to data describing the present conditions affecting offshore infrastructure.
Fugro’s modular system is a real-time event-driven, web-based, monitoring software package which integrates the real-time collection, display and archiving of this data in one system.
- Conform to specific offshore regulations and certification standards
- Improves safety of offshore operations
- Enhances operational planning
- Reduces operating costs
- Lowers cost from shared components and software
- Brings data together with a common time stamp
- Reviews actual conditions experienced against forecast